Our Commitment to You
At Bleakley, we take our commitment to client service seriously. We have established our Client Experience Commitments to ensure you know what to expect from us, and that we, in turn, are meeting your expectations. We take pride in our strong and successful relationships; they lead to a lifetime partnership with our clients.
Client Experience Commitments
As part of our 360 planning process, we are committed to providing you the following
- In-depth annual plan and review of goals and objectives with a recap of the past year and development of an action plan for the upcoming year
- Regularly scheduled meetings to review investment strategy, performance and progress toward goals
- Periodic review of outside accounts for continuity of strategy and risk tolerance
- Complementary coordination of other professionals (e.g. CPA, estate attorney, etc.) that play a role in you financial life
- Timely and attentive service with a designated Account Manager and rapid, personal response to all inquiries
- Weekly Investment Report Newsletter and monthly Market Commentary
- Next generation consultation and planning
- If desired, up to 2 months of complimentary sessions with our in-house Life Coach to help navigate the challenges sometimes associated with life transition events like retirement, the sale of a business, divorce or the loss of a loved one.