CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) with 33 years of experience who has appeared in such publications as Worth magazine, Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, USA Today and Forbes.
- High net-worth planning
- Investment tax strategy planning
- Estate tax planning
- Benefits and insurance planning
- College and private education planning
- Retirement income distribution planning
- Multi-generational wealth planning
- Charitable donation planning
- Defined benefit and defined contribution plans for businesses
BS in finance and marketing from Rowan University
- 2019 Forbes Best in State Wealth Advisor*
- 2018 Forbes Best in State Wealth Advisor*
- 2018 Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisors**
- 2018 Barron’s Top Financial Advisors List***
- 2017 Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisors (national recipient)
- 2017 Barron’s Top Financial Advisors list (#27 of 1,200 in New Jersey)
Philosophy of Service:
“We are committed to helping our clients achieve their financial planning goals by assisting in identifying their objectives, measuring their resources and educating them while offering potential strategies and continuously monitoring their progress.”
In the Community:
For over 20 years, Andy Schwartz has been a member of the board of trustees of New Jersey SEEDS – an organization that changes the lives of motivated, high-achieving students from low-income families by transforming their educational opportunities. In his spare time, Schwartz enjoys golf, exercise, reading and spending time at the Jersey Shore.
** The list recognizes top financial advisors at national, independent, regional and broker-dealers from across the U.S. Top advisors were chosen based on six criteria: assets under management (AUM); AUM growth rate; experience; advanced industry credentials; online accessibility; and compliance records.
*** The Barron’s ranking recognizes financial advisors that demonstrate exceptional performance, professionalism, client service, and community involvement. The magazine considers assets under management, revenue produced, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work when compiling its ranking.