A Focused Mission from a Trusted Partner
Bleakley Financial Group offers individuals, families and business owners independent financial planning and wealth management advice in a small team environment. Our advisory model is based on a disciplined financial planning process that addresses the full complexity of your financial situation.
Specialized Teams and Individual Attention
We built our advisory team from the ground up to provide you with an independent option for your financial planning and wealth management needs. The strength and size of our infrastructure gives us the bandwidth to solve sophisticated financial situations while keeping our advisor to client ratio low.
Comprehensive Financial Planning and Wealth Management
We want to help protect what is important to you, improve your life and secure your family’s future. Our method as your financial partner is to provide a truly comprehensive solution, working in close collaboration with your legal and accounting advisors to make recommendations within the infrastructure of a financial plan.
Culture of Client Service Excellence
Our firm’s culture is rooted in service. Every member of our experienced team is committed to providing you with an unmatched client experience. Dedicated, accessible and responsive to your needs, we work together to bring you the strategies, products and guidance we believe serve your best interest.
Key Components of Our Investment Philosophy
Our planning process touches on five key service areas: investment planning, retirement planning, estate planning, insurance and risk planning, and financial planning. Underlying each is the investment philosophy we follow, fundamental to our mission of aligning our services with your values and needs.
- Recommend an asset allocation strategically created to help you work toward your goals
- Serve as your financial partner to mitigate risk through diversification in both asset allocation and investment selection
- Adhere to a disciplined investment process through changing markets and economic environments
- Identify tax and cost efficiency during the creation and ongoing management of our investment portfolios
- Invest opportunistically by utilizing current economic, market and sector research and modifying asset allocations when such actions are warranted
- Benchmark a portfolio over time to maintain relevance in meeting your needs and objectives
- Discussing portfolio questions and concerns, when they may arise, and educating clients about their investments
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification and asset allocation do not protect against market risk.
No strategy assures success or protects against loss.